What's Up Down Under Adventure: Day 16

  


Day 16 Blog

Location: Broome, WA


Up early to pack all my bags and have my last breakfast. The ladies are going into town to have a look around and do some shopping, and as the airport is in town, I go with them for a few hours before my flight. Before we leave, I of course say all my goodbyes to everyone and thank them for an amazing trip. Did my last video for the trip and then headed into town. We all went our separate ways to look at things we wanted to buy. There were some great shops and art galleries to look at before we all met up for lunch. It was then time for me to leave and say my final goodbyes before Courtney dropped me off at the airport. So sad to leave everyone. 



16 days ago, I was a stranger, didn’t know anyone, had only meet Tom once previously and now I’m leaving a great bunch of friends who I thoroughly enjoyed sharing this trip with. They made me feel very welcome and comfortable! My trip home is a flight from Broome to Perth, then Perth to Melbourne, and I get in about midnight! I stay in Melbourne for the night and then catch the bus from Melbourne to Phillip Island where home is! 

All I can think about is doing the trip with my family and sharing the wonderful places I have seen. I have always been one to look overseas for holidays etc, but not anymore, Australia has much more to offer, and why stay in a 5-star resort overseas, when you can stay under a billion stars in our great country, and I only saw a small part of it! There's lots of planning and research to start on a good 4WD. And do we caravan, camper van tent it or RV it? May take me a while, but to quote Arnie; “I’ll be back” 😊



Check out more images below!

These are a range of images & videos from our trip to Broome, WA!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Good Things Must Come to an End - Thank you!

What's Up Down Under Adventure: Day 9